Coracor Natural Dye Walnut Baby wrap
The calm colour of this wrap comes from natural ingredients such as olive leaves, pomegranate and walnut shells. The main ingredient used to dye this wrap is walnut. Read more and see the full Natural Dye Collection here.
The wrap has been dyed with natural plant extracts, making every piece unique with naturally occurring marks and variations. We recommend washing it cold with a mild detergent and similar colours. Let the wrap air dry. Natural dyes will fade with time as a beautiful part of the natural process.
With your baby wrapped close, you get free hands to safely take on the world together, while feeling elegant, stylish and well dressed. Made from organic certified cotton the Coracor baby wrap is a two-way stretch wrap, which is soft, thin but durable, beautiful and safe. The exclusive fabric is breathable and keeps both you and your baby comfortably tempered.
- Designed for the first year of carrying/up to 12 kg (26 lbs.)
- Easy to put on, instructions included
- Fully adjustable, one size fits all carriers and children
- 91% organic GOTS-certified cotton and 9% elastane
- Designed in Sweden, and carefully manufactured in Turkey
- Machine washable